Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: To order the new Sparkling Bombs CD

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Laur's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since some of you asked me, you can order our new CD "dead dreams from the silver gutter" on these websites:

    http://www.cdsmash.com
    http://www.cdbaby.com
    http://www.cdfuse.com

    ...and from our website, we now accept Paypal.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can I get one directly from you?
    I don't have paypal.
    Can you accept cheques?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Laur's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi!
    check out your private messages, I've sent you one about that.
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •